Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Introduction...

Hi! My name is Kristin and this is my blog. A few things about me: I'm a stay-at-home mom that's married to the Master Chef, an all-around wonderful guy (and great cook, if you weren't sure) and mom to the BLT. Bitty B is our youngest daughter and although she is a tiny mite of a thing, she has a huge personality. The Lovely L is growing up too fast and always has a lot to say... about everything. I'm sure soon she could host her own blog and never fail to find things to write about! Our oldest and only boy, T Bub is an amazing assortment of funny, smart and handsome. This is where the 'secret' comes in: Only one person knows I'm starting this blog...she knows who she is! Although I love my family and friends, I've always tried to be who I thought they wanted me to be with the result that I don't know who 'ME' is... So here I will record what I think and like without any expectations or judgements from the people I love and hopefully find out who I am. I am so excited. : ) *UPDATE* Having a 'secret' blog is a tough proposition. After all, how do I explain to my husband what I'm doing all day?!? I made it a month before he began wondering why nothing was getting done around here (laundry? What laundry? You mean that mountain of clothes on the basement floor? Yeah, I'll get around to it...) I knew that if he asked what I was spending my time on that I'd have to let him in on my 'secret'. So, now that the jig is up... I welcome everybody to check out what I'm up to. I'm proud of the things I create (although admittedly not all of them are great!) and this blog. Enjoy!

1 awesome thoughts:

Carli-Made by Carli said... Best Blogger Tips

Congratulations on your new blog and Welcome to Blogland! I've been blogging for a little over a year now (off an on---well, more off than on :)) and I just wanted to give you a compliment, your blog looks great!! and I'd love to follow-so I'll bookmark it and just keep checking back. Take Care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...