Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Word On Pinterest…

pinterest logo new

And that word is:  FABULOUS. 

Or TIMESUCK. 

That works too. 

Question: Is timesuck one word or two?

Regardless, Pinterest has allowed me to ‘file’ online all the lovely things I find on the Internets. 

IMG_7702

{Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart, Made From A Sourdough Loaf}

While MC watches golf on T.V., you can find me ‘pinning’ all sorts of loveliness on Pinterest.

IMG_369210_1

{My Future Craft Room…Minus The Zebra Rug, Methinks}

Pinterest allows you to place similar items onto ‘Boards’, to keep all this amazing Internetness organized.  Here is my Board of Yummy stuff:

yummy

{Geez.  I really want some kind of pumpkin flavored dessert right now….}

I love pinning fabulous tutorials from other bloggers in the hope of someday replicating them.  Even though the chance of that is pretty slim, I still like to hope ; )

dated5

{Important Family Dates}

If you’ve never been on Pinterest before, you’ll need an invite.  Yep, seriously.  But it’s all good, because I can hook you up like that.  (Just ask!)

Have you been on Pinterest?  Love, like, hate it?  What are your thoughts?

 

P.S.  If you’d like to check out the rest of my Pinterest boards, head to the top of this page and click the ‘P’ in the Find Me Here section! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...