Friday, September 9, 2011

Daily Affirmation with Bitty B…

As a blogger, there are some days I wonder if anyone out there is reading what I write.  And there are some days I feel like I’m talking to myself.  Without feedback (comments) I have no idea if my writing is good, bad or just okay or even if anyone cares. 

But..

I know someone who thinks I’m doing a smash-up job:

BittyAffirmations1

Okay, maybe that was not quite the affirmation that I was looking for.  But it did make me smile and totally brightened my day. 

I know when I’m feeling bad, I like to mow the grass… something about the smell of fresh cut grass and the roar of the mower blocks out any bad thoughts…

What things do you do when you’re in a funk? Is there someone you talk to or maybe something you do (like baking or scrapbooking)?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...