Friday, September 16, 2011

Taking One For The Team…

 

socceredit

Alternately titled: One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others

Alternately alternately titled:  I Hope Those Aren’t Really His Socks…

Can I tell you how much I love that my husband wore pink socks while coaching Bitty’s team this past week?  I don’t know what the coaches of the other team thought, but the girls on Bitty’s team loved that that he matched them.

And now for something completely different:  This week I tried trimming the weeds / tall grass in our yard with scissors. 

Because my neighbors are going to send out a lynch mob to my house over the length of our grass.  Because I broke the lawnmower.  Because I tried to mow over a rock that was firmly embedded in the ground. 

And MC was worried that T Bub would be the one to break the mower….

Will you be mowing the grass this weekend?  Or something… a little more fun? : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...