Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Intense Debate Is Awesome…

No, not that kind of intense debate.  Hang on for a minute and I’ll explain…

One of the best things about being a blogger, besides getting to share ideas with you, is hearing what you have to say about my projects and general craziness. 

Nothing brightens my day faster than opening my inbox and seeing that there’s a new comment waiting for me to read.  Seriously.  I can’t wait to check out what you have to say and answer back. 

To make it even easier to carry on those comment conversations, I’d like to introduce:

Go to IntenseDebate

My whole comment section has changed for the better.  I can now reply to your individual comments, you can reply to someone else’s comments, or even have responses to your comment sent to your email. 

I’m working today to get it set up so that you’ll even be able to sign in using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.  Woot! 

And for my fellow bloggers:  Intense Debate has the plug in for CommentLuv and all I had to do was hit ‘activate’ on their Plug Ins page.  And Boom!  Your latest post automatically shows up under your comment on my page.  Awesome.  Ness. 

Yep, I just turned awesomeness into two words.  ; ) 

I hope you’ll check out my new comment section and maybe tell me what you think.  Good?  Bad?  Indifferent?  No matter what, I’d love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...